TOP 25 - Brother International Corporation launched a high end quilting/sewing/embroidery machine this year. Dubbed DreamWeaverTM XE, the machine features six industry-first features including a laser (yes, a laser in a sewing machine!), sensor pen, and more.
DreamWeaver XE is unprecedented and one of the most highly-anticipated launches from Brother due to its needle-to-arm area of 11.25” – the largest ever from Brother.
DreamWeaver XE offers:
• 7″ LED back-lit LCD touch screen
• Sewing speeds up to 1,050 stitches per minute (fastest ever)
• Industry-first built-in laser that helps ensure straight sewing
• Industry-first digitally-controlled foot that provides virtually perfect stitching
• Industry-first V-SonicTM Pen Pal Touch System for Sewing and Embroidery
• Optional Multi-Function Foot Controller
• Industry-first DroplightTM Embroidery Positioning Marker for pinpoint needle accuracy
• 91 built-in Disney® designs – an offer only Brother can make.
Technology like this must be seen to be believed!
Brother’s DreamWeaver XE is the first in a new line of sewing machines that adds a variety of new features including a laser vision guide to ensure you sew a perfectly straight line, another laser that shows you exactly where the needle will drop in embroidery projects; and an ultrasonic “pen pal” that allows you to control sewing and embroidery functions directly on the sewing bed, rather than on a control screen, It also offers a new foot controller, has other features such as an automatic needle threader and an automatic height adjuster to accommodate varying fabric thicknesses, and is one of the largest and fastest home-based sewing machines, sewing at 1,050 stitches per minute.
- Michael Miller