Enter Into the Last Gadget Standing Competition and receive:
- Consideration for finalist status
- A company-generated write up on the Last Gadget Standing website
- Posting of a screen image or a pre-produced video demo on the Last Gadget Standing webpage
- A link to Buy This Gadget with a discount if you’d like on Last Gadget Standing webpage
- 25 Semi-finalists will have reviews posted by the judges and special logo recognitions
Deadline: December 8, 2014
If accepted as a finalist, you must agree to:
- Disclose your product to our readers by Dec. 2
NOTE: If you are under NDA until CES but wish to participate, you may qualify for a special waiver. Please contact us at [email protected] for more details.
- Furnish a detailed product description, product photo and speaker’s photo for the web site.
- Provide a contact that is reachable on Dec. 2, 2014. We will be notifying finalists on that date, so it is very important that we are able to email with and speak to this contact to give them additional details about what is further required to be part of this event.
- Be prepared to have a speaker demonstrate the product during CES in a 4-minute, entertainment-filled presentation. This is a must, since we will be notifying finalists in December. You should have someone ready to go if selected.
- Have a company representative willing to log in to http://Lastgadgetsstanding.com to participate in dialog with readers (once a week is plenty) once they are beginning to comment on your product via our blogger.
- Attend a rehearsal in the LVCC North Hall in order to check your video.
- Be at the event at January 8, 2015 in the LVCC North Hall.
- Optional: Provide product or swag for raffles and trivia contest to be held at the event.
Entry into Last Gadget Standing
- 1 entry: $900
- 2 entries: $1,700
- 3 entries: $2,400