Last Gadget Standing 2014
- You submit your gadget before December 1, 2013.
- Your gadget must be available to the public now or in production by Q2, 2014..
- The Top 25 semi-finalists will be selected from among all entrants by a panel of journalists and experts by Dec. 19. The online voting will open that day and remain open until January 9, 2014.
- The winner of the live event will be selected by the live CES audience. The online winner will also be announced at the show.
- All applicants will have their entries listed on the Last Gadget Standing website with a full description. Site visitors will be invited to share comments. Judges will post their reviews on the site.
- Judges will include their own write-ups of the semi-final products.
- Press coverage will be recorded and the site will remain live during 2013.
- One for the winner of the best application in the online vote.
- One for the winner of the live vote at the Mobile Apps Showdown at CES 2014
You must be willing to be at CES and present a live demo in order to qualify. We play to a full house of wildly passionate technistas, writers, bloggers, and other enthusiasts. You will also need to be at a quick audio/video check rehearsal on Wednesday, January 9, 2014.
Last Gadget Standing looks for products that are more than just a flash in the pan. They are products that will endure and are pioneering the ways in which the digital world will change. Any exhibitor at CES can enter a product into the Last Gadget Standing competition--though it must be a device, not a service or software. Products need to have shipped during 2012 or be available for shipping by the end of Q2 of 2013. We honor NDAs and we reserve two spaces for products that have winner potential but won't be announced until the show.
We're extremely lucky this year to have Gary "Bababooey" Dell'Abate and Jon Hein, of the Howard Stern Wrap Up Show to emcee the Last Gadget Standing . They love products and they love the CES crowd.
In the true spirit of “the crowd always knows best” we have a special treat for you this year. Our good friends at Magisto, www.magisto.com are helping us create “Last Gadget Standing,” the movie. And you all get to be the directors. Here’s how it works. Download the Magisto app on your iOS or Android phone and then follow the simple instructions that you’ll find placed on your chairs at the live Last Gadget event. Take videos of the crowds, of Jon Hein and Gary Dell’Abate, the swag, the demos and anything else that strikes your fancy. Magisto will give you a finished movie in just three clicks and we’ll be posting the best videos on the Last Gadget.
You’ll love being a movie maker with Magisto.
2013 Press Coverage
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.