Last Gadget Standing 2014
- You submit your gadget before December 2, 2014.
- Your gadget must be available to the public now or in production by Q2, 2015.
- The Top 25 semi-finalists will be selected from among all entrants by a panel of journalists and experts by Dec. 19. The online voting will open that day and remain open until January 8, 2014.
- The winner of the live event will be selected by the live CES audience. The online winner will also be announced at the show.
- All applicants will have their entries listed on the Last Gadget Standing website with a full description. Site visitors will be invited to share comments. Judges will post their reviews on the site.
- Judges will include their own write-ups of the semi-final products.
- Press coverage will be recorded and the site will remain live during 2015.
- One for the winner of the best application in the online vote.
- One for the winner of the live vote at the Mobile Apps Showdown at CES 2015
You must be willing to be at CES and present a live demo in order to qualify. We play to a full house of wildly passionate technistas, writers, bloggers, and other enthusiasts. You will also need to be at a quick audio/video check rehearsal on Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
Questions: [email protected]
4 people like this