Good Fun, Great Products: The Last Gadget Standing
Inspired by the original Survivor and born long before crowdfunding was a word, The Last Gadget Standing is simply the best contest at CES 2019.
- David Pogue, the rockstar of tech, hosts the event
- At the live event at CES in Las Vegas, you vote for the winner by making noise (it’s not fake news, it’s real noise in real time)
- We play an awesome trivia game where audience members get to win oodles of swag
- Las Vegas Show Girls roam the aisles
- Indiegogo innovators and C-Suite execs let their hair down as they demo some of the coolest products at CES
- You’ll meet and greet your favorite tech editors, telling you how they chose the finalists
- NEW: In addition to the live award show there will be a People’s Choice vote held online to choose one of the ten finalists.
- Exhibitors at CES can enter by filling out an application form. (There is a small fee to cover the extravaganza)
- Your company’s product entry is listed on The Last Gadget Standing website.
- Our expert judges will select nine finalists to present live on stage on January 10 at CES
- An online contest will select The People's Choice, the 10th finalist on stage
- At the live event, a winner will be chosen by the product that generates the most applause, whooping and yelling based on sound detectors installed throughout the room.
- Winners are based on the product the audience thinks is most likely to survive and thrive once CES is over
- Both the People's Choice and the Live Winner receive awards and press coverage